Saturday, October 27, 2012

Es Schneit!

 My best Grell Sutcliff face :3

It's snowing today! Last night my friend and I had a  "fun" little adventure to go see a rock concert that ended up being over after only an hour so we missed all of it before we even got there. On the way home she told me that it was supposed to snow today but it hadn't really been that cold but its snowing like crazy now! Just like the weather said. It has been coming down since I woke up at 8 and still going strong at 1pm and no one is rushing to the store for milk and bread?! haha =P So here are some pictures from around my apartment. I wanted to go into town and take more but I don't have any shoes or clothes that are good for snow so I would be soaked and cold after only 15 minutes. Very sad we didn't actually get to see anyone play last night but there are a lot of shows here at the Eppelhaus. Enjoy <3

 Awesome sticker at the bar we went to



 can see how hard it's coming down here

No comments:

Post a Comment