Thursday, December 6, 2012

Schokoladenfestival

Today after class I was finally able to make it to the Schokoladenfestival! It was very cold today and kept snowing off and on which was pretty but I couldn't feel my hands or face. There were a lot of venders and it was fun to see the different companies and local shops. There was a lot of chocolate art as well. I had Glühwein for the first time and it was actually very good. A bit spicy (as in cinnamon and not peppers) but it felt amazing on my freezing hands. The sun came out for a little bit so I was able to get better pictures but they all turned out pretty dark. I will have to mess with my camera and try to figure it out. They had these awesome Ritter Sport bags made out of the chocolate wrappers so I bought one of those (it came with lots of chocolate haha). Ritter Sport is my favorite German chocolate. I don't think I will be able to eat US chocolate anymore after being spoiled like this ^_^














My nice, hot Glühwein :)







 There was a woman painting with chocolate...beautiful



 Love these




I will go back in the evening with friends and take more pictures because then they have a bunch of lights everywhere. Plus I have a lot more that I will put on my Facebook so I don't overwhelm this page anymore haha.

I also went to a piercing tattoo place that was recommended to me by my German friend because I wanted to get the next size gauge. The guy was very nice and helpful and stretched my ears for free like they do in the US. I had to buy two different kinds because the right one of the pair I wanted was bigger than the left. But I actually like the swirly one better than the glass one. Love that fresh from the piercer ache ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment