Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Mine will be a bit lonely but my amazing friends and boyfriend have still made it feel like Christmas by gifting me games on Steam ^___^ I will also be spending New Years with friends and hopefully going to the Stuttgart Zoo this week if my friend recovers from her cold. 50F and no snow makes it feel less Christmas-y but hopefully it will start getting cold again soon. I got myself a little something when I was out Christmas shopping. It was so cute I couldn't resist and hand made in Germany so also a souvenir.


Hunter bought me Skyrim! So I will be playing that all day today haha Hope everyone has a Great Christmas and I can't wait to get back to give everyone their presents!


http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/crushed-dream-kitty-meme.png

No comments:

Post a Comment