Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Japantag


Wow, sorry it's taking me so long to upload all these! I just get sick of doing it and then forget later haha Here are my Japantag pictures! Once again being very picky. My host was really nice and gave me a tour around the city when I got there around lunch. We just stayed in and she made me dinner and we talked and drank a couple glasses of wine. Evidently Düsseldorf has a huge Japanese population so that's why they hold this event there. I went to the event early and beat the crowd. I looked at all the vendors and a couple of the events they had going on. I took a break at lunch time and went back to my host's apartment. When I came back only about an hour later it was so packed. You couldn't view anything at the vendors because the lines and crowds were so big. I did take some more pictures and saw a few more events. It was a lot of fun but it started raining and I was so tired by Saturday after 8 days of traveling so I only lasted a till 6pm instead of staying for the fireworks and everything. On Sunday I got up very early and took a car back to Tübingen and got here at 12. It was a lot of fun and I hope to do a lot more traveling in the 2 months I have left.






 Around Düsseldorf before Japantag
 I love the flags for their city! They're happy faces :D haha

















 Learn Origami








 The few things I got from the vendors as well as some presents but not posting them here ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment