Saturday, July 6, 2013

Rottenburg

Yay I finally have a new post! I have been pretty much doing the same thing: gym, class, homework, sleep. Not very exciting. I did have lunch with my tandem partner the other day but otherwise I have been too busy to do anything else. The end of the semester is coming up fast plus I am leaving the country so I have been doing a lot of studying and paperwork to prepare. It was very nice yesterday so I took a trip to Rottenburg. It was very pretty but not much to do there. I walked around for about 3 hours and got some lunch. I want to take a trip next weekend to either München or just some where in Baden-Württemberg. Only 3 weeks left till I go home which I am very ready to do but at the same time this last 25 days is going to be extremely crazy. I'm just going to try my best to get as much done and seen as I can.


 I love doors


 Beautiful cemetery














 There were little fluffies flying all over the place (aka dandelion seeds)






 Interesting art. Made me think of a prison cell.




 Always have to find a kitty :3


This was the only visible part...everything is under construction here

No comments:

Post a Comment