Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A late Christmas!

My family sent me a box for Christmas at the beginning of December in the hopes that I would have something to open Christmas morning. After a lot of headache over the tracking and over a month later it finally arrived. I have no idea what took so long since the sticker says it arrived in Frankfurt on Dec 9. It took 3 days to cross the ocean and several countries but a month to make the 3 hours drive here? Oh well, better late than never. The baked goods had to be thrown out which was a bad and good thing since I'm trying to get back in shape. I don't need chocolate chip cookies tempting me. My family got me Pocky, Chocolate Pandas, How to Crochet kit, yarn, Crochet book, tumbler cup with straw, a movie, and some other little things along with items I needed from home. Thank you for your thoughtful gifts and making (even a late) Christmas away from home a little less lonely. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment