Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chocolate and Dark Visions

I have mostly just been going to class since the Christmas break. So my friend and I decided to take a trip to the Ritter Sport Museum. I was never a chocolate fan until I ate Ritter Sport... I kind of wish I hadn't haha It is so addicting. The museum wasn't much to look at. I think we spent more time in the chocolate shop than anything. There was a small video on how they make the chocolate and that was interesting. Plus there are a lot of historic buildings in the area so we also looked at those.










After that we decided to go into town to try to find a Manga store. There ended up being one in Tübingen and one in Reutlingen. We went to both and I bought one Manga. They had so many and they were cheaper than in the USA but they're all in German so I don't want to start a collection and it be half in English and half in German. By that point it was dinner time so we went to the sushi buffet and then home.

http://ladygeekgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/fairy-tail.jpg

 I then had 3 hours before Dark Visions with Thomas and Lintu. The last time I went I just hung out with them the whole time and drank. There weren't many people last time so dancing wasn't really an option. This time there were a lot of people and, even though neither of them wanted to dance, I decided dancing would be more fun than just sitting around. I am not a good dancer but I don't care haha Dance like nobody's watching and you will have fun! After a while I found them again hanging out with friends and talking and they told me I was a really good dancer... HAHA Well I appreciate it but this was my first time dancing in a gothic club, I doubt I was very good. We ended up staying there for 4 hours so I made up for missing my gym time that day. I am very sore today! 3 hours of dancing is a great workout. I will have to start adding that to my weekly routine even if it's just in my room :)
 Terrible picture of me >.<
lol I'm dancing in the left corner. Glad they didn't get a better picture XD
Pretty Steampunk
Lintu and Thomas

My second final is this week and then my last is Feb 5. I will have a lot of free time in February before I leave since I just have that one class for one day. I think I might go to Köln even if it's by myself. It is so pretty and I'm sure I would have fun just walking around for a day or two. There is also a Medieval Market near Stuttgart next weekend that I was thinking of going to. Just trying to stay busy and see as much as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment