Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mittelaltermarkt und Mayans

Today I went with Lintu and Thomas to a Renaissance market in Stuttgart. It was VERY small and not really worth what they were charging just to get in. It was cool but very overpriced. I did buy some earrings for 7€ but everything else was way out of my budget. There were a lot of cool outfits and some great performers but we only stayed for about an hour because there was so little to do. I couldn't eat anything there either because it was all meat and bread. These pictures didn't turn out great because of the lighting. Oh well...





 süß ^_^

 Fire juggler



 Want to make...
New earrings :3

After that we went to the Linden Museum to look at the Maya-code exhibit and everything else there. (Didn't think you could take pictures but I found other peoples pics online...) It was pretty interesting but I was getting pretty tired from so much walking and nothing but coffee on my stomach all day. After that we had to walk around for a while waiting for the sushi place to open at 6. The sushi was delicious and we got to watch them make it at the bar which is always fun. Then we took the train back home and it was all we could do to keep from falling asleep.



So another fun full day! Even though it wears me out I love being busy. Plus my friends are fun to hang out with . Counting down the days till I fly home! My chain I made is so tiny now ^___^ only 17 more to go! Weeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment